Meet 34 year old Debbie Delamar  from Brecon, Pwoys in Britain, who had 5 pints of silicone injected into her breasts and prouds herself as the woman with the largest fake breasts in Britain!

 Debbie whose breasts weighs as much as a bowling ball, is married to 35 year old Sergeant Rob, and is a mother of two grown girls aged 15 & 12! The
5ft lady has had three enlargement procedures since the age of 28, taking her from her natural 30DD to 30FF, 30HH and eventually pumping them up to 30KK (I don't know what these numbers means...lol.)

     Many surgeons refused the third operation owing to the risks involved, but in May this year Debbie successfully found a doctor willing to risk it for £8,000! She then went on to do the surgery at a private Highgate Hospital in London.

If you are looking for the fakest Breasts in the world, this should be it, its also the Biggest.
See more photos below:




Debbie who also works partly as a glamour model told Daily Mail about what her breasts have done for her, saying;

'People stare at me wherever I go but I enjoy it. I love the fake look and want to be as big as possible.
'I know I’m not a conventional army wife or mother, but I’m not hurting anyone.  'I really like the fake artificial look,' says Debbie. 'Some people like blonde hair or black hair. I like big fake boobs'
     'It was never intentional to be the biggest in Britain, but it just sort of happened. 'I wanted to clap my hands and I realised I couldn’t anymore. 'They don’t really get in the way anymore as I have adapted to them, but the first time they did was when I was at a concert with my daughters and i couldn't clap. 'I don’t have to worry about them getting in the way around the house as my husband does all the ironing and things, but at work I do have to sit a few more inches away from the desk.'



Debbie's daughters, Sian, 15, and Katie, 12, have different opinions on their mother's assets.

 'My oldest thinks it's great and just wants me to be famous but my youngest is more shy and a bit embarrassed by them,'

Debbie who charges 35 pounds for nude shits  also claims Her fan base is growing;

 'I receive hundreds of messages a day from across the world and there are even fan pages set up in my name,' 'I don’t mind the attention - I’m used to it now. I receive hundreds of messages a day from across the world and there’s even fan pages set up in my name.

'I never intended to fall into glamour modelling, but it just happened after fans found me online. 'The reaction I get is varied. Sometimes people will look and then have to look back again to check what they have seen.

'Sometimes when men will be looking and their wives or girlfriends will catch them and they will get a bit of a telling off. 'I don’t have that many celebrity style icons but I do like to model my look on some people in the adult entertainment industry. I used to like Jordan, but she’s just not big enough now.'



She continued;

'I don’t think I’m a bad role model. We’re responsible parents and it was never my intention to forge a glamour modelling career, but I couldn’t be happier.'

 'I think I’ve got the biggest silicone implants in Britain but a woman in America has bigger saline implants than me.

'I’m happy with the way they look now and have no plans to go bigger. I don't think my hubby would be as understanding the fourth time around.

'If I did go bigger I would need to change the fill of the implant to a saline implant.I would have to go over to America for that. 

'Maybe I would do it, never say never.'
With a height of just 5' - 60' - that makes her nearly half as wide as she is tall.

Debbie said despite her out-of-proportion look, she doesn't have any trouble keeping balance.

'The only time I have trouble keeping balance is when I'm on a photo shoot in seven inch heels - and I think that's understandable,' she said.









JOIN US ON OUR BBM CHANNEL! >> C0022D0A4



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top