Super Eagles coach, Stephen Keshi said that he has drawn up a list of Nigeria-born players based in Europe he will likely invite to increase his options in the national team.
Once of such is younger star Jordan Ashley Ibe.
“I’ve been told he (Ibe) is a very good prospect with potential to become one of the best wingers in the world. I have not had time to watch him in any of his club’s games but definitely I will do so this season.
“I have been informed that there are so many players out there with Nigerian parentage and a few I know myself. We will be looking out for them,” said Keshi, who has won the Africa Cup of Nations as a player and coach. But the former Mali and Togo manager quickly pointed out that the decision of playing for Nigeria remains with such footballers apparently recalling how Sidney Sam ditched the African nation for Germany.  “Tracking or listing players who are Nigerians but born abroad is one thing while accepting to play for the country is another.

JOIN US ON OUR BBM CHANNEL! >> C0022D0A4



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top