Dear Tee,
I am 25 years old and I am dating a 40 year old man who is single. This man really wants my hands in marriage. He also had all the qualities I have in a man, but I am so scared of informing my parents about him because of the age difference. My mom is in her early 40s. I am so confused right now. What should I do?
PT

images (24)


Hello PT,
I understand you are scared about what your parents reactions might be. But then, you should still let them know about it. I think you can marry this guy since you like him and he has all the qualities you want. Would you prefer a guy of your age who maltreats you? I don’t think so! When he proposes, let your parents know about him, tell them…..tell them how you feel about him, they might raise an eyebrow initially, but then if you are convinced about him, they would let you get married to him.
All the best,
Tee.
JOIN US ON OUR BBM CHANNEL! >> C0022D0A4



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top