All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential aspirant, Muhammadu Buhari has apparently declared his assets.

According to a Facebook post, Buhari has about N1 million in his account and no houses abroad.

The post was published on a page supposedly belonging to the Governor of Ogun State, Ibikunle Amosun. It reads:

“I have at least one million Naira in my bank, having paid N5.5 million to pick my form from my party. I have around 150 cattle because I am never comfortable without cows.”

“I have a house each in Kaduna, Kano, and Daura which I borrowed money to build. I never had a foreign account since I finished my courses in the USA, India and the UK. I never owned any property outside Nigeria. Never.” - General Buhari

It is not clear what form the post is referring to as the APC presidential forms were said to have been sold for N27 million.


JOIN US ON OUR BBM CHANNEL! >> C0022D0A4



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top